best price for celebrex

What Kind of Music Gets You Going? A Running Playlist for Inspiration

Music is a very powerful source for inspiration while running. It can help get you past challenges, help you go faster and help push you to new levels of performance. So the running playlist this week is going to be a little bit different. Instead of me talking about what music I want to share, I would like to hear from you.

I’d love to hear from you what songs you like to run with, what lyrics inspire you, and any stories that you’d like to share about your experience with music and running.

Please use the comments section below to share.

Technorati Tags: , ,

6 Responses to “What Kind of Music Gets You Going? A Running Playlist for Inspiration”

1. James August 5, 2011 at 6:18 AM #

I like many different kinds of music, but I always run a little bit faster when “Born to Run” by Bruce Springsteen comes on my iPod.

There were many times when my body and brain were getting tired and I felt that I couldn’t keep going, but then my favorite song came on my iPod and I just got a new sense of energy and ran faster than ever!

• Sam August 5, 2011 at 6:18 AM #

What a great story! I love Bruce Springsteen too!

2. Maggie August 11, 2011 at 2:35 PM #

Magic by BoB with Rivers Cuomo, Bang Bang Bang by Mark Ronson, and Moves Like Jagger by Adam Levine but I try to add new music to keep me motivated all the time. My goal is to have the ultimate running list – meaning that I never have to hit the forward button :)

• Sam August 11, 2011 at 3:00 PM #

I know what you mean…
      My list is pretty awesome and I still hit ‘forward’ every now and then.

3. Jason Taylor September 27, 2011 at 8:49 PM #

Just got word of your site through the ultrarunningpodcast page, cool stuff. thanks for doing this, I’ll definitely be back to check out some lists and new music. Doing my first 100-miler and have been looking for some good tunes!

• Sam September 30, 2011 at 6:43 AM #

Wow! 100 miles! that’s super cool!
      Which one are you doing?