best price for celebrex

The Running Playlist app is free again!

running playlist iphone app

Those of you who’ve been following my app might be wondering what’s going on and why there are 2 running playlist apps in the iTunes app store.

Well, due to some bureaucratic issues, I had to resubmit the app to apple under a different account, so now there are 2 running playlist apps in the store.

Here’s what I’m going to do. Since a lot of you already got the first running playlist app that launched in march, I’m going to keep the 2nd app free so you can switch over. The first app will still be fully functional, but I can’t update it anymore so if you don’t get the new app now, you won’t have access to updates in the future.

But wait, there’s more. Since I launched the original app, I’ve been tweaking it and adding features, so if you get the new running playlist app, you’ll also have access to the new pace calculator and playlist recommendation engine. This new feature allows you to calculate your running pace, and recommends music that may help you go faster. This feature is new, so I’m still adding more content to it, but if you get the app now, you’ll have access to the updates later on for free.

The new running playlist app is called “Running playlist and pace calculator” in the app store, so get it now before the price goes back up again.

Click here to get the new app

Update: I’ve been fooling around with the app’s pricing on iTunes, so please bear with me. The price will cycle on and off free for a while. You can always buy it of course. :)

Technorati Tags: , , ,

8 Responses to “The Running Playlist app is free again!”

1. Meagan July 11, 2011 at 5:58 PM #

Last time I checked 2.99 wasn’t free..

• Sam July 11, 2011 at 6:42 PM #

Sorry about that, I was fooling around with the pricing and I guess I forgot to change it back. It will be free again soon.

2. Adrienne July 14, 2011 at 12:26 PM #

Any chance of a similar app for androids?

• Sam July 16, 2011 at 8:11 PM #

Definitely on my to-do list, but it’ll be a while. Any android developers out there who want to help out ?

3. Connie July 27, 2011 at 4:02 AM #

Seems I have to buy every song. And that takesomey and time

• Sam July 27, 2011 at 5:47 AM #

Hi Bonnie,
      You don’t have to buy songs you already own. If you do want new songs, you will have to pay for them, music downloads aren’t free for most songs. If you check on Amazon.com, they have a large selection of songs that are free and many of them are featured in the app. Unfortunately, Amazon downloads don’t work on the iPhone yet, so I can’t link them directly to the app.

Hope this helps.
      Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks:

1. The Running Playlist app is free again!!! « Dundeek's Blog - June 15, 2011

[...] more running playlists and running music visit running [...]

2. The Running Playlist app is free again!!! « Blog Archive « Lflwng's Blog - June 15, 2011

[...] more running playlists and running music visit running [...]